Tue, 08 Aug|
SUMMER Bun... TEA TIME!
Summer baking at Cholsey Pavilion TEA TIME! Pasties, Couscous & Butterfly Cakes FREE Bun Recipe book too!
Time & Location
08 Aug, 11:00 – 12:15
Cholsey pavillion, Station Rd, Cholsey, Wallingford OX10 9PT, UK
About the event
Mrs Bun the Baker is back... SUMMER BAKING, 8th August is TEATIME!
Make and bake up TEA TIME! Pasties, Couscous & Butterfly Cakes
Come and bake up goodies, you will also get: Make, Bake, Celebrate Recipe book, so you can continue to make more delicious goodies over the Summer, or pass to a friend if you have it and share the baking love!
- All preperation for the bakes will be done in the cooking class with child friendly equipment and containers to take it all home in.
- ALL Recipe cards will be available to take home at the end of the class, stickers too.
- Class size will be limited to 12 in a class.
- Allergies and special diets can be catered for but please do get in touch to make sure you are happy with substitutions I will be using.
- THIS TIME....INCLUDED in the price is my book! So you can go aways and cook even more this Summer holiday..
- If you are bringing sisters/brothers then please use the code SIBLING for a discount to receive just one book.
Tea Time 11-12.15£29.50Sold Out
This event is sold out