Mon, 03 Apr|
Easter Online cooking
Easter bakes online, if you can't get to me and can bake in your kitchen via zoom!
Time & Location
03 Apr 2023, 10:00 – 05 Apr 2023, 10:00
About the event
EASTER BAKING ON ZOOOOOOOOM!
2 sessions, to get your make and bakes ready for Easter, some goodies for you and goodies for friends if you want to share!
MON 3rd April: PANE DI PASSQUA (ITALIAN EASTER BREAD) & EASTER CHICK CAKES 10.00 am
WED 5th April: EASTER BROWNIES, BUNNY DODGERS, EASTER RABBIT NESTS 1.30pm
Allergies can be catered for and choices will be given for what you could use instead.
The classes this time will all be on Zoom live...and recorded and sent should you miss it.
"I think Mrs Bun is a bit like a Harry Potter book; she has found a way to appeal to adults and children."
"When I first started baking with Mrs Bun, I had done very little baking with my son...assuming it would be too stressful especially as I wasn't a confident baker myself. However nothing could be further from the truth, she's taught me how to make baking fun for him and taught me so many little tips to improve my skills as well. I'll be baking with her for a long time!" Meg Coles
- You will need a device so you can see me easily and bake along, so ipad, phone, laptop your TV!
- One ticket per household.
- We will be using an oven and hob so there will need to be some parental supervision.
- Miss one? You can watch the recording that will be sent to you.
- An ingredients and equipment list will be available to you at least a week before the classes.
- No previous experience required.
- Recipes will be sent though via email so you can make and bake again.
- Ticket type
Easter Baking Online
This is for the 2 zoom classes for Easter baking the 3rd and 5th April. If you can't make it a recording will be sent to you.Price£16.50Sold Out
This event is sold out